Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm only surprised by who ended up on top.

Though I don't trust a meme to help me make my decisions for the primary, I did think it was interesting, especially since it picked Edwards--an electable Dem as a white man (for better or worse)--as my top pick.

91% John Edwards
91% Barack Obama
90% Chris Dodd
87% Hillary Clinton
85% Joe Biden
84% Mike Gravel
81% Dennis Kucinich
75% Bill Richardson
45% Rudy Giuliani
31% John McCain
27% Tom Tancredo
25% Mitt Romney
25% Mike Huckabee
18% Ron Paul
13% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

A friend recently asked me who I'd vote for if I had to vote Republican and was shocked when my initial response was Giuliani and not McCain, who was my second pick. Interesting that they came up in that order here, too.

No comments: