Friday, September 11, 2009

all hail... feet...?

Apparently, this is my 150th post to this blog. I wish it was something awe-inspiring, but instead, it's a photo of what I have to put up with at home, courtesy of my iPhone. Clearly, A was BORED and needed ATTENTION.





In other news, I've got several yarn projects in the works. I'm working on a long, skinny scarf knitted from the first two skeins of yarn I dyed. I also started a baby kimono for my friend Suzanne (baby due in November). I dyed some yarn last weekend for a crochet project for a friend of A's, and as I'm unsure whether or not she'll find this blog, I'm not going to tell you what that project is. It's a crochet project, and it'll be cute.

And now, seeing as I've talked yarn and shown you some feet (I was probably trying to knit when those feet happened, actually), I think I'll call it a day.

No comments: