Monday, March 24, 2008

weekend update

I feel like I should post, but I can't think of anything worth posting, other than I'm clearly spending too much time at Planned Parenthood lately, which I know because I had a dream on Saturday night (after an 8-hour day there) that I was pregnant and needed to have an abortion. Our Dean of Faculty here at the college was really sweet to me about the whole thing (in my dream). Weird.

In other weirdness, I spent yesterday with my family eating good food on a holiday we don't observe, other than to exchange chocolate bunnies. Highlights from the day included: an awesome talk with my cousin on the train about her ex, my uncle's baked beans, fried chicken, playing Apples to Apples with almost the whole family, hugging my mom, laughing at unspoken masturbation jokes with my uncle and the 20somethings in the fam, giving my mom her iPod, and the shit my bro's dog will put up with. Case in point: wearing stupid shit while we take her picture.

miso in disguise

easter miso

Clearly, the dog has good reasons to hate us.

No comments: