Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'd rather be crocheting.

Why is it that the one and only website I need to work this afternoon has to continue to fail to load?! I finally got a text for a student who needs it in electronic format, and I need to get the publisher contact info.

In other--better--news, it's Curry Hut Wednesday. Indian buffet, baby. So. Stuffed.

I'm totally engrossed in my project for the Ravelympics, the 17-day challenge for knitters/crocheters on Ravelry. Goodness, how I want to work on it. I've finished all my red "squares," and now the purple are almost done. I might actually finish this project. :)

My grandmother called this morning to report that my grandfather is definitely perking up, which is good, though if he had his way, he wouldn't leave ICU until he's ready to go home. We think he likes the attention. ;)

Has anyone else been completely mesmerized by Brandi Carlile's "The Story" on that GM commercial they keep playing during the Olympics? I get transfixed every time that commercial plays. I want to hear it right now. In fact, I just might go off and find it. Totally productive use of of time, I know. :P But if it helps with my filing...

No comments: