Monday, July 26, 2010

I'll try to be better, honest.


Baby Oliver, 5 mos.
Originally uploaded by terynjay
I'm trying to be better about blogging. Now that I'm out of the groove, I don't know what to write about anymore. So, I'll write a little about the weekend.

We met up with my pal MBJ, who I haven't seen since winter. In the meantime, she had a baby, an AWESOME baby, who I'm totally in love with. It's the eyebrows.

Annabelle and I hung out with MBJ, Baby Oliver, and MBJ's mom. They're like family to me, and whenever I see them, I realize how much I miss them. There was much baby smooshing and kissing, and cuddling, and even my mom is having baby withdrawal from the short time she spent with him on Sunday.

The rest of the time was family. They're as crazy as ever. Need I say more?

I'm going to try to enjoy this last week of my "summer vacation" before it's back to work full-time. I actually like working; I need that structure in my day. So far, I've been pretty good about keeping myself on a schedule and getting some things done each day -- look, I can create my own structure! Kind of...

Excuse me while I go stare at the pics of that cute baby for awhile.

No comments: